Echo Pond Environmental Education Centre is a practical, four building facility that offers:
- Heated sleeping accommodations for up to 70 people. Most rooms accommodate 6 people in bunks. Mattresses are provided, but visitors must bring their own bedding.
- Shared washrooms with showers.
- Modern, fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Dining room capable of seating 70. Woodstove in the dining room
- Large modern classroom with Smartboard and Internet
- Cabin/outdoor classroom with woodstove
- An ‘A frame building’ with woodstove
- Observatory, ideal for observing the night sky
- TD Friends of Environment “bogwalk”
- MMSB Kitchen Garden
- Large patios with a barbeque
- Campfire pit with seating beside the pond (dry wood provided)